BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 9, 2010

My siblings are my bestfriends



                            My Bestfriends
                          [ My siblings ]
They are the most important persons in my life, they are my bestfriends .. being their eldest is not really easy ,because you take all the responsibilities. i really love my siblings.. I play with them, joke with them and even fight with them. Having them is really a blessing from God, I'm really happy because they grow up like what i had expected,like to be a happy and healthy kids even though we have a broken family because my parents separated 8 years ago. But still they are very strong to handle our situation. I'm so thankful that until now all of us are okay. All of us are still together. They are my angels & BFF's. I will always treasure them here in my heart and i will never let them go.  I'll protect them always. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH :)

0 comments: